After adding expected waiting time element to ticket design and in order to have it printed on ticket you have to make sure that:
- There is a logged in employee at least on one counter that the service is allocated on.
- On the server portal, from queuing a routing –> branch configurations –> waiting time prediction –> enable the option “Enable Predicting Waiting Time” and select the Inclusion of Customers On Hold in Prediction mode, noting that this module predicts the Waiting Time of the current waiting customers using the current customers on branch, and the opened counters they are allocated on as primary level.
- The expected waiting time can be calculated for the selected service only (you have to enable the option “calculate waiting customers on printed ticket for the selected service only” from system settings) or for overall services (you have to disable the same option).
- In case the expected waiting time is calculated for selected service only, from BMS you have to make sure that the service have a value for average waiting time and there are some waiting customers in the queue.
- In case the expected waiting time is calculated overall services, from BMS at least one service should have a value for average waiting time and there are some waiting customers in the queue (from any service).