Usually the warning sign is due to cabling or DHCP issue, accordingly below are troubleshooting steps to isolate DHCP issue:
- Keep only two devices connected to the power panel.
- Remove the LAN network cable from the kiosk, keep only the Infotrix network cable.
- Take a backup from following files from DHCP folder “C:\Program Files (x86)\SEDCO\CVM Queuing Service\DHCP”
- Delete dhcptrc.txt file from “C:\Program Files (x86)\SEDCO\CVM Queuing Service\DHCP”
- Open the “dhcpsrv.ini” file from same path, then edit it by deleting the part marked in red as in the below screenshot
Note: the part marked in Green [settings] must NOT be deleted.
- Open the engine installation settings.
- Configure the Infotrix port again, make sure that DHCP is enabled and submit the engine installation settings.
- Restart the engine.
- Open BMS and check the connected devices if they took and IP address or not.
- If not please share the DHCP folder with CVMSupport team to check.